Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Painfully Ordinary- Stefanie Amox

 
 
Two teenager's lives become not so ordinary...

Caitlin and Leah are content with the slow and steady pace in their small Texan town. They have the typical challenges of any American high school - evil girl cliques and oppressive ex-boyfriends. They see themselves as painfully ordinary...but that soon changes. The arrival of two newcomers at school sets Caitlin and Leah on an explosive path of magic, betrayal, secrets and forbidden love. The discovery of Caitlin's true identity causes tremendous upheaval in her painfully ordinary life. Caitlin must learn to embrace her birthright and trust in her friends or she risks endangering them all.

 
 
 
 
 
Songs-
  1. Bless the Broken Road- Rascal Flatts
  2. I Run To You- Lady Antebellum
  3. Marry Me- Train
  4. Just A Kiss- Lady Antebellum
  5. Marry You- Bruno Mars
  6. Set Fire To The Rain- Adele




"From this point forward, it's my life to live. I'm going to start enjoying myself. You can either join me, or stay out of my way."
 
 
 
 
 
The Review
3 1/2
 
 
This was a cute story. I enjoyed the story of Caitlyn and Leah. They seemed like good friends. At times their friendship seemed unrealistic ut at others it seemed real. They were funny and charming. I loved Leah and Jace together. I also like Talon and Caitlyn's relationship. It was complicated and interesting. The only downside is that the relationship was the only thing talked about. Sure they said Caitlyn was a Lumina every now and again. But it wasn't the focus. After a while I got tired of hearing about how she blushed everytime Talon talked. I mean come on! Nobody blushes that much just becasue a guy said something! There wasn't a plot. It was only Caitlyn and Talon's relationship.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment