Monday, March 18, 2013

Unenchanted- Chanda Hahn

 
Mina Grime is unlucky, unpopular and uncoordinated; that is until she saves her crush's life on a field trip, changing her High School status from loser to hero overnight. But with her new found fame brings misfortune in the form of an old family curse come to light. For Mina is a descendant from the Brothers Grimm and has inherited all of their unfinished fairy tale business which includes trying to outwit a powerful Story from making her its' next fairy-tale victim. To break the fairy tale curse on her family and make these deadly occurrences stop, Mina must finish the tales until the very Grimm end.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Review-
4 Stars
 
I love this book and I love this series. I love Jared and I love Brody. I think Nan would make a great best friend. She has Mina's back throughout this book. And then there's Jared. He is just so easy to hate but then again he's easy to love. I would love it if Jared and Mina ended up together because I feel like they would be the perfect couple. He would be able to keep her safe through everything because he knows about her and the curse set upon her family. I love how this series focuses on the Brothers Grimm becasue I love their fairy tales. I love the way books and television shows are doing a modern take on classic fairy tales (Once Upon A Time and The Grimm Diaries by Cameron Jace.) I just love the modern retellings and new twist people are taking on them. The only thing I didn't like is that some of the dialogue seemed force and unrealistic. It seemed to rehearsed. That's my only problem.
 
 
Next Book
  1. Fairest

No comments:

Post a Comment